The Bola Ahmed Library and Museum offers a number of both on and off site Professional Development Workshops drawing on our rich resources and knowledgeable staff. Teachers can sharpen their skills, renew their enthusiasm for teaching history and earn professional development credit by attending a variety of professional development workshops including:
- Teaching Lagosian History Grant Workshops (each specially designed to District and Grant specifications and requirements )
- Introduction to Resources and Programs at the Tinubu Library
- Working with Primary Sources at the Tinubu Presidential Library and Museum
- Developing Document Based Questions from Primary Source Material from the Tinubu Presidential Library and Museum
- Using Film in the Classroom
- Racism in Lagos: Today; Tomorrow.