Reference Services: Library and archive Search
Historical Talks and Excursion
Heritage: Mini Museum and Arts Gallery
Exhibitions, Record Survey and Conservations
Informations For Strategic planning
LASRAB Statutory Responsibility
Information on the seal of Lagos State
Our management capabilities at LASRAB
Lagos State is unique in many ways. It is the most populous state of Nigeria and is the leading non oil sector contributor to…more info
In line with the Bureau’s statutory responsibilities of capturing full and accurate records of the State and also increase its holdings on documentary heritage…more info
Lagos State Records and Archives Bureau (LASRAB) says it is committed to providing assistance to both public and private schools in the State by…more info
Historical Sites & Monuments
- Iga Iduganran, Isale Eko
- Brazillian Quarters [Campos]
- Lagos Bar Beach/Eko Atlantic City
- Tinubu Square
- National Theatre
- National Stadium
- Lagos Central Mosque
- Tafawa Balewa Square
- Enu Owa Shrine
- Apapa/Tin Can Island Ports Complex
- Old National Assembly Complex
- Old Glover’s Hausa Guard Mosque
- Old Colonial Nigeria Secretariat
- Holy Cross Cathedral
- Cathedral Church of Christ
- First Storey Building in Nigeria
- Relics of Slave Trade
- Palace of De Wheno Aholu [King]
- Nigeria – Benin Republic International Border
- Agia Cenotaph
- Trade Fair Complex
- Early Missionaries Cemetery 
- Lagos State University, [LASU], Ojo
- Badagry Heritage Museum
- Nigeria – French Language Village
- Atlantic Slave Route/Port
- Whispering Palms
Other Historical Sites
- Palace of the Ayangburen (King) of Ikorodu.
- Iledi Oshugbo Abalaiye Ikorodu: sacred groove for the installation of Ikorodu Kings.
- Egbin Thermal Station, Ijede, largest thermal power facility in Africa and home to LIPP.
- Ikorodu Lighter Port Terminal Transportation Jetty, Ipakodo.
- Ijede Warm Springs.
- Cradoo Lake Waterfront, Ipakodo and Ibeshe.
- Voice of Nigeria [VON] Transmitting Station, Ikorodu.
- Lagos State Polytechnic, Odogunyan – Ikorodu.
- Youth Rehabilitation and Development Centre, Ita-Oko Island, Epe.
- Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Epe.
- Relics of Brazillian Architecture and Atlantic Slave Trade, Lekki Town.
- Eko Tourist Beach Resort, Akodo, Ibeju – Lekki.
- Lekki Conference Centre: Confinement Home of Nigeria’s first Opposition Leader, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.
- Statue of Urakaloye: the legendary founder of Epe.
- Lagos State University [LASU], Epe Campus.
- Murtala Mohammed Botanical Garden, Epe.
- Lekki Free Trade Zone Complex, Lekki.